We are seeking qualified/experienced teachers for High School.
Our academic year starts in September and ends at the end of June. There are two terms and our school has a midterm break for 1(one) or 2 weeks.
THE DETAILS OF THE POSITION
• The job is located in Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia.
• Competitive salary for 10 months from September to the end of June.
• Visa and work permit will be provided.
• Lunch provided in school campus. (during weekdays)
• Working hours: 07:20 am to 4:30 pm.
• The school is open from Monday to Friday.
• 40 minute lessons.
• Maximum 30 hours of classroom instruction. (Monday to Friday).
• You may be requested to teach extra/additional lessons mostly at weekends. (on Saturdays till 12pm)
• Maximum 30 students in each class.
• Teach school curriculum
• Floor duty, 1 or 2 days a week from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
• We are closed during Khmer New Year and all national holidays assigned by the Government of Cambodia.
• A University degree (BA, English major preferred) in the field of education.
• Having TESOL, CELTA (CELTYL), TEFL is an advantage.
• At least 3 years of experience in teaching.
• Ready to teach a flexible schedule.
We would like to employ:
– A creative, easy-going, open minded individual,
– Who is flexible and willing to accept cultural differences,
– Enjoy new challenges.
– A team player who enjoys sharing and collaborating with colleagues.
– Energetic, flexible and responsible educators.
If interested, please submit a cover letter specifying teaching interests and experience, curriculum vitae along with your latest photo, and names and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (855) 23 21 40 40 / (855) 12 44 77 44.